"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

HAPPY (belated) THANKSGIVING

I was flipping through my old second grade story notebooks when I came across a list of sorts I wrote for the Thanksgiving holiday. It's humbling to see what a child really cares about and how these thoughts have stayed with me even today. They're my roots, I guess. I have to say that #37 is completely perplexing though as I have no idea what "lecktesade" is, or what it is supposed to be. Other than that, I think you'll get the gist...


I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving! Cheers!

1 comment:

Mary Grace said...

annie- i love your blog! :) that is all for now i suppose. (i know, i havent seen you since high school, and early HS at that, so i am a bit stalkerish, but wahteve :)