"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I suggest...

I SUGGEST playing like a kid. Oh, but no video games! Go swinging. Slide down all kinds of slides. Play tag. Jump rope. Ride a bike, or better yet...a scooter! Go sledding. Turn empty boxes into glorious forts. Run around barefoot. The possibilities are endless and we, I'm talking about us big kids, do not have to be so darn serious... I recently read that toddlers laugh approximately 400 awesome times a day, but the average adult only manages a chuckle 15 times a day. That is so totally unacceptable. The world is wondrous and magical and hysterical. So what are you waiting for?! Get out there, have some fun, and laugh until you cry!  


The previous "I Suggest" is noted below and I still wholeheartedly suggest you do it!

I SUGGEST redefining freedom, which has been defined as "the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints". What about internally imposed restraints? Liberate yourself from yourself. Let go of all that holds you back, release your fears. Leap.

No comments: