"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Say what?!

Are you freaking kidding me?!  I haven't posted a blessed thing since July!  JULY?!  Holy Hector...  Where has the time gone?  Yeah, I better get on it...  Truth is, I really need to invest in an internet connection at home.  That might help.

Until then... I hope you are swell, that you enjoyed a magical holiday season, and that you have had a tremendous start to 2011!  And I'll leave you with a quote from my Good Earth tea bag "handle"...

"Our patience will achieve more than our force." -Edmund Burke-

Peace to you.  (Whoever you are...)

No comments: