"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My All-Time Favorite Christmas Card

Christmas came and went in a blur, as it usually does for adults.  I had fun creating my parents 2010 Christmas Card, which features an incredibly attractive (hopefully you smell sarcasm there) picture of my brother, myself, and my sister-in-law on the Stratosphere's Big Shot ride.  This picture makes me laugh and laugh hard every...single...time.  Seriously, if you're ever depressed or upset or in need of a good belly chuckle pop on over here and take in this beauty... 
My brother, Nick, looks constipated and his lovely wife, Casey, looks like she has been drinking non-stop for three straight days.  Sandwiched between this beautiful couple is me with a gaping hole for a mouth.  I think a softball would fit in there with no problem!

I thought the Christmas card would be perfect with just this image and much funnier, but my momma disagreed and wanted "nice" pics of us all as well.  So I appeased her with the inside of the card...
So here's hoping that this card just made your day a little merrier and that you did indeed have a very Merry Christmas, as well as an incredibly Happy New Year!

Cheers!

No comments: