"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Friday, October 12, 2007

The First

I recently found a copy of the first poem I ever wrote and by wrote I mean sing... It was back in 1989 and I was five years old, hence I couldn't write. Apparently I was singing a song that I came up with. I remember my dad sitting at the kitchen table writing down the words I sung to him. Later my mom used it in our family Christmas card making me a published poet...or something like that. Anywho, here is the poem:

My heart starts beating...
The angels watch from above.
When the night is glowing,
the stars shine and
the moon starts to
wake up the night.
And when someone needs help,
I help them too.
I keep my heart beating.

No comments: