"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Quoted

I'm going to start "archiving" the quotes on the right hand side of my blog. I'll post them on my blog every time I update them that way I...you...we can find them later on because I love, love, love quotes.

So today I updated the quote to the following:

“You are full of unshaped dreams...
You are laden with beginnings...
There is hope in you...”
-Lola Ridge-

And the former quote was:

"For lack of attention a thousand forms of loveliness elude us every day."
-Evelyn Underhill-

I'll probably do the same with my "I Suggest" section as well...

Here's to another week! I hope it's a good one!

No comments: