"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Friday, May 27, 2011

New Blog Location

Dear Avid Blog Followers of Mine (all two of you):

I am slowly transitioning into a new blog location...  www.articulate1.tumblr.com  I have posted a number of quotes already and some other randomness, but plan on officially switching to Tumblr soon.  I don't quite know what makes the move "official" per say, but you know...it sounded good.  I also need to update my website like mad because I know you two have been eager for that.

Who are you two blog/web followers anyway?  Oh, maybe there are more than two of you.  And perhaps there aren't even two of you...

Well, to whom it may concern...  Again, the Articulate1 blog is moving to Tumblr.  So mosey on over there if you'd like and check 'er out.  I thank you kindly.

Cheers!

No comments: