"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quoted

I saw this amazing quote today and had to share it...

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."  
-Henry Havelock Ellis-

The former quote is quite amazing in its own right and is the reason why I started reading The Secret Life of Bees, which thus far is a such a beautiful read.  It's poetic and raw and moving.  I loved the movie and the book is proving to be even better--as is typically the case.  Anyway, here is a quote pulled from The Secret Life of Bees:
 
"It's something everybody wants--for someone to see the hurt done to them and set it down like it matters." 
-Sue Monk Kidd-

No comments: