"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hire Me: Communication Graduate Seeking Entry-Level Career Opportunity

Can someone please explain to me why an entry-level career requires two to three years of experience? I thought the whole point of an entry-level career was to gain experience. Apparently I'm wrong, very wrong. I'm also screwed because I do not have two to three years of experience for anything. How am I supposed to obtain a job? Help. Someone, anyone. Help me. Please. I'm a capable, hard working, intelligent individual. I've got to be good for something, dang it!

No comments: