"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Fire Within the Heart

I finally painted again and it felt goooood...

"Fire Within the Heart"

The acrylic painting was donated to a silent auction that my fabulous friend, Shauna, organized. She is competing this October in San Francisco as a Team In Training member in the Nike Women's Full Marathon. Not only is she running 26 miles, she is also raising $3800 to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I think she is fantastic for doing so and therefore it was my great honor to create a painting for the event in order to help her raise funds for a wonderful organization and cause.

An older picture of running phenom Shauna with my straight haired alter-ego, Anastasia.

Click here for more information about Team In Training.

No comments: