"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Story Time

Here for your entertainment is a story I wrote as a wee child. It is one of many found in the hot pink notebooks I described in my previous post. To forewarn you, there are many misspelled words and errors. (What do you expect from a second grader?) Hopefully you'll get the gist of the 177 word (I noted that in the margin) story and have a few laughs...

"Me I'm Flying For a Cange For Once"
By Ann M L

Well once upon a time. I stell live. I am going to tell a story about me with wings. Once upon a time I was on a trip to the wishing well. I wished for wings. I flew to Hollywood. But when I got on land my wings disappeard. I had a red leather dress on. And I also noticed I was 25 years old. I got a job too. I got a red Ferrari. My bosses name was Ms Miracle Mart. Her first name is Piggly Wiggly. This is how much mony I got paid 1,00000,750,0000. I lived in a matching. Then I got tired of living in Hollywood, so I moved to Alaska. They thought that I was some kind of giant brid. But we got along fine I was a farmer gril. And I also diged for gold. I got ten dolers for a farmer girl. I got gold for diging for gold. Days had past and I got sick of living in Alask so I moved again. I moved to Indana. I lived in a big hous. I worked as a movie star. They called me Ann Adule. I was fames. I had 400 dogs. 200 black labes and 200 duchshund. Then I moved home with all my dogs. But it was just a dream. The End

Why I had wings, moved to Hollywood, wore a red leather dress, worked for Ms. Piggly Wiggly Miracle Mart, moved to Alaska and farmed as well as mined for gold, became famous in Indiana...I haven't the faintest idea... I do love that my boss was named after the local grocery stores. That's genius right there. My favorite twist is that I became a movie star in Indiana as opposed to in Hollywood. I'm thinking the Ferrari is linked to my Barbie's toy version of the car. The development of my show name, Ann Adule, is no doubt due to Paula Adul and her song "Opposites Attract." And the 400 dogs... Well, that's nothing new. I love dogs.

Included with the story, as with all of my stories, was a picture...


Well, that is story time for today. Don't worry though because there are more to share. Yes, indeed. I'll introduce you to fictional characters like Buddy the Baby Cub, Cowboy Jim, the Funny Turkey, Coockoo the Baby Parrot, Fredy Fish and Pale Whale, and M.C Bunny. Get ready for some literary adventures...

1 comment:

Mick Bright Kim said...

Hello How are you all?