"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Happiness...

Things and/or people that make me smile and/or laugh... (In no particular order.)
  • My quote book
  • Amy Sedaris
  • Dogs
  • Tea
  • Blankets
  • Philanthropy
  • Ellen DeGeneres
  • Sunsets
  • Cooking for people
  • My homie Shauna being her hilarious self
  • An old, worn and comfy hoodie
  • Art
  • Baths
  • Wanda Sykes
  • Playing cards with my family
  • Long philosophical talks
  • The Boundary Waters Canoe Area
  • Pretending I can beatbox
  • Good wine
  • Exploring faith
  • My homie Beth and her lack of a filter at inappropriate times
  • Reading old cards and letters
  • Toddlers waddling
  • Floating in the water
  • Oprah Winfrey
  • Poetry
  • Dreams
  • Playing basketball for fun
  • Creating and expressing
  • Dancing
  • My homie Kelsi and her ability to acquire free drinks
  • Chess
  • Warm towels
  • Flip flops
  • Hugs
  • Flight attendant instructions
  • Chocolate
  • Meeting extraordinary people
  • Mariska Hargitay
  • Traveling
  • Mail
  • Photos
  • Autumn leaves raining from trees

No comments: