"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Purpose.com

One uneventful evening I took a tour of my favorite internet destinations. After visiting my email account, Facebook, Mariska.com, and so on I decided to type random words followed by a "dot com." For example, I punched in "holla.com."

Finally I thought, "Hmm... What about purpose.com?" And so I ventured to my online purpose only to find a roadblock similar to the one I face in reality...

When purpose.com loaded I was brought to an almost entirely blank white page. A message written in simple capital letters stated: ACCESS FORBIDDEN. And below that foreboding statement purpose.com declared, "Access denied. Please click on the back button to return to the former page."

I had to laugh because I felt that it was ironic. I know it doesn't mean anything unless I give it meaning, but seriously... If I'm struggling to understand my purpose in life can I just please find a virtual purpose?

No comments: