"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Toy

Hello!  Hello!  I have a new toy that I want to share with you...  Actually I've had this toy for over a month now, but still it's new.  :)  I am the proud Momma of a Nikon D90.  Woot!  Woot!  This my first DSLR and she is a beaut'.  It's crazy to think that less than a year ago I purchased my first camera since I was a senior in high school, which was eight years ago.  So there I was for years without a digital point and shoot camera, borrowing my parents and friends when I could and then resorting to my camera phone.  And now I have what I affectionately call my "paparazzi camera" and am rounding up volunteer models and preparing for shooting a wedding in September!  Photography is captivating me and I hope to develop my skillz (yup, skills with a 'z') more and more.  Back in April I attended a photography workshop hosted by the amazing Shawna Noel Photography in Grand Forks, ND.  It was a wonderful learning experience and a lovely day!  Here are some of my favorites from the workshop called SNAP SHOP.

The Shawna Noel and Michael


Jenna


Clarke


Brooke of Just Add Water provided some absolutely beautiful tulip arrangments

No comments: