"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Week 19 of My Fitness Journey

Hello!  Hello!  I'm in the middle of week nineteen of my Ultimate Bodyshaping Course fitness journey.  The second ten week long round of UBC ends next Saturday and I truly cannot believe it.  Time has flown by so darn fast and it's been such a great experience for me.

Working out at ATA in Minot, ND through the UBC has become the highlight of my day.  I truly love that there are people there who care whether or not you show up to workout and that you work hard.  They see more in me than I do sometimes and that builds my confidence.  Each day I'm excited to learn what I am capable of and push through doubts and hesitations.  Seeing my body change and feeling my heart change...  My goodness, it's been uplifting.  I feel like for a long time I was lost in myself, but now I'm finding myself again.

It will be weird when UBC comes to a conclusion and I won't have my guidebook to fill out...  But I have no intentions of stopping.  I made a commitment to myself nineteen and a half weeks ago.  I began this fitness endeavor with the mindset that it was a life change, not just a change for the time being.  This truly is a journey that I will be on the rest of my life and I'm excited about that.

On another note, I'm pleased to say that Strong Body/Joyful Heart--the fundraising project I created to coincide with UBC and benefit the Joyful Heart Foundation--has currently raised $870.  We're oh so close to my $1000 goal!  I really hope to meet that goal in addition to my personal goals.  Annnddddd...I think we can do it!

No comments: