"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Monday, January 8, 2007

Game On

Well, a few things have transpired since my last post... First of all a new year is upon us, so to that I say to you: HAPPY (belated) NEW YEAR! Next I would like to mention that I am another year older. I'm twenty-three now and I hope this number is as good to me as it was to Michael Jordan, or that I'm as good to twenty-three as Mike was to it. And in sports related news, kudos to the Boise State Broncos on their underdog upset over the Okalhoma Sooners. The Tostitos Fiesta Bowl was crazy good and marked by crazy plays. I don't know a whole lot about football, but I do know that that game was amazing. It was seriously the stuff movies are made of and truly inspiring.

Yes, the new year is full of opportunity and a new age is unfolding before me with possibility and hope. I'm praying that I take advantage of it all and that I overcome any and all obstacles that await me. I'm praying that I fight for my dreams and purpose like Boise State did.

Life isn't a game, but you certainly can attack it like it is.

No comments: