"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Still Here

It's the end of now
and the beginning of new,
the New Year
and I'm still here.

I never left here.
The same place,
same waste.
Alone, alone.

I fall apart,
but stay together.
Need to be,
or my mind will lose me.

I come back here.
The old place,
old waste.
Move on, move on.

Even when moving
I stop dead.
I don't know
where I go.

I always end up here.
The same place,
same waste.
Hold on, hold on.

I wonder if I
will ever change,
or if I'll make
resolutions to break.

I'm going to leave here.
A new place,
new grace.
Become, become.

No comments: