"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Friday, December 15, 2006

If I won the lottery I would...

  • Spoil my family.
  • Treat my friends to a trip.
  • Pay off all of my bills.
  • Put money away.
  • Pay it forward by donating to a variety of worthy causes and people.
  • Move to New York in a heartbeat, or in a "New York Minute," and furnish my new home.
  • Adopt a wiener dog and name her Wonder.
  • Adopt a French Mastiff and name him Hammy.
  • Buy a fully loaded, state of the art Mac Book.
  • Buy a digital camera and a digital camcorder.
  • Stock my fridge with the following beverages: Naked Juice, Fuji bottled water, pulpy orange juice, Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper (a.k.a. DCVDP), and Spicy Hot V8 Juice.

No comments: