"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Life's To Do List

  • Make a difference.
  • Help people.
  • Create.
  • Make my family and friends proud.
  • Grow old with the man of my dreams and raise a happy and healthy family together.
  • Live in NYC.
  • Ride in the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
  • Road trip across America.
  • Travel to Italy, Greece, Norway, and Ireland.
  • Learn Norwegian and Spanish.
  • Publish a novel, a book of poetry, and a children's book.
  • Sell my artwork.
  • Swim with dolphins.
  • Bungee jump.
  • Sky dive with an attractive instructor strapped on my back.
  • Have lunch with Mariska Hargitay, Oprah Winfrey, Meryl Streep, Pat Summitt, and Ellen DeGeneres (one can dream, right?).

No comments: