"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

TV Counts!

I have to say that I find it slightly upsetting that there isn't a spot for me to list my favorite television shows in my "complete profile." I'm asked about my favorite movies, music, and books, but apparently TV isn't worthy of notation according to Blogger. Well I beg to differ. TV counts, damn it. And so, without further ado, here are my favorite TV shows...
  • Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • House
  • Sex & the City
  • Will & Grace
  • Friends
  • The Oprah Winfrey Show
  • The Ellen DeGeneres Show
I'd also like to note that since I no longer have cable, I am lost without Paula Deen from the Food Network. She makes me laugh, y'all.

No comments: