"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I Believe

With all of my heart...
  • I believe in God.
  • I believe that life ultimately comes down to two decisions. To do nothing or to do something. I want to do something.
  • I believe in myself, though I forget that now and then.
  • I believe that you can be the best at anything, but that you are never better than anyone.
  • I believe that ice cream temporarily heals nearly all wounds.
  • I believe in love at first sight and that love is blind. So how does that work?
  • I believe that nothing is impossible.
  • I believe that kids are smarter than adults in matters of the heart because their point of view has not been manipulated, tarnished, or skewed.
  • I believe in the strength of the human spirit.
  • I believe that everyone needs someone to drive them nuts because it actually keeps you sane, it keeps you grounded.
  • I believe that nothing is coincidental.
  • I believe that there is more good than bad, despite what I see in the media everyday, it's just that we emphasize the bad. And I believe that is absolutely silly.
  • I believe that everyone secretly loves at least one Britney Spears' song.
  • I believe that dreams do come true. It's just a matter of whether or not we wake up.
  • I believe that spandex makes or breaks a superhero.
  • I believe that pain is a necessary evil because it alerts us when something is wrong. If we didn't know something was wrong how would we be able to correct it?
  • I believe that we can all make a positive and substantial impact on the people and world around us.
  • I believe that God has made us all more than capable.

No comments: