"This is all I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated." -Ecclesiastes 7:29-

I've moved!

The Articulate{1} blog has moved to articulate1.tumblr.com. Please stop by for a visit!

Friday, December 29, 2006

The Bernard Pivot Questionnaire

  1. What is your favorite word?
    • Hope.
  2. What is your least favorite word?
    • Failure.
  3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
    • The opportunity for progress and a sense of purpose.
  4. What turns you off?
    • Regression and a lack of purpose, as well as negativity and hatefulness.
  5. What is your favorite curse word?
    • Shit.
  6. What sound or noise do you love?
    • The sound of a basketball swishing through the net.
  7. What sound or noise do you hate?
    • My alarm in the morning. Fifteen more minutes, please.
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
    • At this point I just need a job, but I would enjoy any job where I could create and do.
  9. What profession would you not like to do?
    • I would strongly dislike the standard "office job" or anything math related.
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
    • I would love for God to say with open arms, "Come here you!"

No comments: